YOU CAN :
• Customize and edit the model the way you want for yourself.
• Commission or being commissionned but only with Discord @certified discord members
• Use the model in NeosVR and ChilloutVR
• Use the VseeFace and LIV versions for your stream / video content
• Offer an Awboi / Props by using Gumroad's paid gift system
• Upload an Awtter public, credit appreciated
• Make props / outfits FROM SCRATCH compatible with the Awtter to distribute or sell
• Make model edits ONLY for distribution within the Awtter Space discord
YOU CANNOT :
• Resell, redistribute, GIVE any Awboi related content (even to close persons)
• Sharing files for technical support to someone who is not @certified
• Remove or alter the watermark inside the chest
• Use inapropriate edit on PUBLIC worlds
• Sell subproducts of the model (3D prints, badges, etc...)
• Sell model edits as a new base (except for unique commission)
1. Use this link : https://gumroad.com/l/awtter (or click on the thumbnail)
2. Click on the "Base model" option, enter a number in the "name a fair price" field (40 minimum)
3. Enter a VALID email address, your card stuff and proceed
(If you want to buy it for someone, PLEASE use the little gift icon on the email field)
4. Wait for being redirected to this website
5. Register in here with the SAME email address you used on Gumroad for the purchase
6. Wait for the email confirmation and use it
7. Get your files in the "Purchases" tab
8. Rate the model by using the big button in "purchase", it helps a lot !
9. Use the Discord authentification button in "Profile" tab, and then join the Discord (https://discord.gg/4pxGdfh) for the community and technical support
10. Read the rules and get your Citizen role by reacting the post
11. Use the button to Activate your Awtter in the #🔷-certification🔷 channel to get your Certified Awtter role
12. Get the DLCs through Gumroad by using the options if you're interested by them
13. If you wanna support me, the options are right above your files UI in "purchases"
- Download Unity 2019.4.29f1
(Get Unity Hub first, it's on that link as well)
- Get the Avatar SDK 3.0
- You will also need the DynamicBones asset
If you have a "Blueprint" error, you need to "detach" the blueprint ID from the pipeline manager component (on the Unity inspector).
Sorry about this, I did empty them but Unity memory cache messed up with the export.
The video is a lil bit outdated sorry, I have to make another one.
Download Krita (free) HERE
- The textures are now a separated file to download : Textures .psd
- You need to unwrap the folder with 7zip or winrar (free softwares)
- The "group" thing doesn't exist anymore, don't mind that part
- In unity, you need to click on your body texture (not the material), then check the "alpha is transparency" box, and push the "max size" to 4096 instead of 2048, and "apply"
IMPORTANT: Using the Quest Version alongside the PC Version
You don't have to switch between the Quest Version and the PC Version. If you are a PC user and want to be visible to Quest users or vice versa, just copy the Blueprint ID from your existing Awtter upload and use the same Blueprint ID for the other Platform (Android or PC). This way, and only this way, you can use the exact same avatar and it will be seen on both platforms.
Here's the tutorial for the VSeeFace export (also LIV).
You don't have any component to install for Unity, everything is included in the package.
Don't forget to use the right Unity version ! Links in the video's description.
Here's the video that will explain how I personally create my toggles for avatars 3.0 with the newest SDK.
3 Different kind of toggles are explained :
- Material swap
- Bone moves
To toggle shapekeys, it's the same way : In "body", you can play with your blenshape sliders while your are recording your animation, it will create the keys for you !
You got a custom awboi from a commission and you want to bring it in the last updated package ?
This is what you need !
Be careful, some new features could be related to the model itself and if it's the case, they won't work for you !